Boston Defective Product LawyerClick for Free case evaluation
From malfunctioning car seats to exploding appliances, defective products can be extremely dangerous. Each year, many Boston residents suffer life-changing injuries due to the negligence of manufacturers, retailers, distributors, and more.
If you are injured by a defective product in Boston, the Cashman Law Firm can help. Our Boston defective product attorney will advocate aggressively for your recovery and fight to hold the manufacturer accountable for its dangerous product. Contact our firm to receive the compensation you deserve today.
Why Choose the Cashman Law Firm for Defective Product Claims
- Our attorney, Mark A. Cashman, has recovered millions of dollars for our clients—including $7.5 million in only four years. We will fight diligently for your right to maximum recovery.
- Defective product claims can be complicated. Our firm will leverage the full power of our knowledge, resources, and experience to guide you through each stage of your case.
- Our firm provides personalized service and attention to each of our clients when dealing with cases involving defective products and product injuries. You will have direct communication with your Boston personal injury attorney from consultation to settlement.
Defective Products Can Cause Serious Harm
Defective products can be very dangerous. Depending on the source and nature of the defect, a victim can suffer from permanent and sometimes fatal injuries. In some cases, these products can lead to serious illnesses, such as cancer and lead poisoning.
The following are some of the most common injuries caused by defective products.
- Burn injuries and permanent scarring
- Internal organ damage
- Broken bones and fractures
- Traumatic brain damage
- Electrocution and electrical injuries
- Choking injuries
- Spinal cord damage
What Are My Legal Options After Being Injured by a Defective Product in Boston?
When you are injured by a dangerous or defective product, you have the right to file a product defect lawsuit against the manufacturer, distributor, or retailer of that item. If you file a defective product claim, you can get compensation for medical care, lost wages, property damage, and other losses associated with your injury. You do not have to prove that the defendant’s negligence caused the defect to recover a settlement; instead, you will need to prove four important facts.
- You were injured or suffered losses due to a product defect. You can use evidence like police reports, medical records, and witness statements to prove this fact.
- The product was defective. Your Boston product injury lawyer from the Cashman Law Firm can investigate the cause of your injury and enlist the support of expert witnesses so that you can identify and prove the defect.
- The product defect caused your injuries. Documentation such as scientific research, witness statements, medical records, surveillance footage, and photographs can prove this fact.
- Finally, you were using the product as the manufacturer intended. You are not eligible for compensation if you were misusing the product, so the manufacturer may attempt to prove misuse to limit your liability. Your defective product attorney can defend you against these accusations to protect your award.
Contact a Boston Defective Product Attorney Today
Were you injured by a defective product? You may be eligible for legal action. In these situations, trust the Cashman Law Firm to fight for your right to compensation.
Schedule a free consultation or call (978) 306-7549 today to learn about your options from a Boston defective product lawyer.