Boston Premises Liability AttorneyClick for Free case evaluation
Property owners in Boston have a legal obligation to ensure that their properties are in safe condition. Tenants and visitors can suffer serious injuries as a result of an owner’s failure to address hazards in a timely manner.
If you are injured on someone’s dangerous property in Boston, you may be eligible for legal action. In these situations, trust the Cashman Law Firm to protect your rights and fight for the settlement that you deserve. Call our firm today at (978) 306-7549 to speak with an experienced Boston premises liability lawyer today.
Why Choose Our Premises Liability Lawyer in Boston
- Our attorney has represented Boston residents in claims against negligent homeowners for years. We have the skills and experience necessary to craft a compelling case in your favor.
- We have secured over $7.5 million on behalf of our clients. Our firm will advocate aggressively for the highest possible award in your case.
- Our firm provides personalized attention to each client. We will take the time to understand you and the details of your case so that we can provide the best possible service.
Common Hazards on Boston Properties
If a property owner notices a hazard, he or she has a responsibility to address these conditions as soon as reasonably possible. This obligation applies to owners of any property, including private homes, businesses, government buildings, and public facilities.
There are many types of hazards that people can encounter on Boston properties. Visitors and tenants alike may be at risk due to fall hazards, building code violations, negligent security, and other dangerous conditions.
Below are a few examples of hazards that can lead to a premises liability claim.
- Damaged or uneven stairways
- Uneven floors and pathways
- Faulty electrical systems
- Defective handrails
- Poorly trained security staff
- Inadequate lighting
- Dangerous construction sites
- Failure to warn patrons of spills
- Cracked or crumbling floors, sidewalks, or driveways
- Merchandise or items that are unsafely stacked
- Cluttered hallways and walkways
Damages Available in Boston Premises Liability Lawsuits
Dangerous property conditions can result in accidents that can lead to serious losses. You may be in serious pain due to the incident and suffer from emotional trauma and permanent impairments. Financial hardship is common after these accidents due to lost wages, property damage, and the need for extensive medical care.
By filing a premises liability lawsuit or insurance claim against the property owner, you can recover compensation to pay for these damages. Examples of compensation available in Boston property liability claims include the following.
- All past and future medical expenses associated with your accident, including medications, surgeries, and hospital stays
- Lost wages while you are receiving treatment or recovering from your injuries
- Loss of future earnings and benefits if your injuries prevent you from returning to work
- Property damage that you sustained in the accident
- Pain and suffering damages, such as emotional distress, mental anguish, permanent disability, and chronic pain
Achieving the highest possible award ensures that you are fairly reimbursed for the property owner’s negligence. Your Boston premises liability lawyer from the Cashman Law Firm can help identify all potential avenues to compensation and accurately calculate your potential settlement.
Contact a Boston Premises Liability Lawyer Today
Were you injured on someone else’s property? A premises liability lawyer in Boston can help you receive compensation. Contact the Cashman Law Firm today to schedule a free consultation and identify your optimal path to recovery.