Boston Product Liability AttorneyClick for Free case evaluation
Manufacturers have a responsibility to ensure that their products are safe and free from defects. Unfortunately, dangerous products make it into the hands of thousands of consumers each year. If you were injured by a defective product, you need the Cashman Law Firm on your side.
We operate with trust, integrity, and excellence from consultation to settlement. You can have confidence in our Boston product liability attorney to fight for your best interests and advocate for the best possible outcome. Contact our firm now for a free consultation and discuss your case.
Why Choose Our Firm for Your Product Liability Claim
- Our attorney, Mark A. Cashman, has a strong track record of successful settlements and jury verdicts. We will fight tirelessly to secure the highest possible award in your product liability case.
- Our firm provides dedicated, personalized service to each and every client. You will have a direct line of communication with your product liability attorney during each step of your case.
- Our Boston personal injury lawyer has a strong reputation in the Massachusetts legal community. He has a 5 out of 5 Avvo rating and was named as a Top 40 under 40 Trial Lawyer by National Trial Lawyers.
Common Types of Defective Products
Product defects typically fall into one of three categories: defects that occur during the manufacturing process; defects that are inherent in the product’s design; and defects in the product’s marketing, such as failure to provide adequate instructions.
At the Cashman Law Firm, our attorney handles many types of product liability claims. Below are a few examples of types of products which can sometimes be defective.
- Children’s toys
- Power tools and equipment
- Exercise equipment
- Car seats and booster seats
- Beds, mattresses, and pillows
- Clothing that is exceedingly flammable
- Household appliances
- Electronic cigarettes and vape pens
How to Prove a Massachusetts Product Liability Claim
If you are injured by a defective product, you could pursue a product liability lawsuit and recover financial compensation for the damages that you experienced. Depending on the circumstances, you could name the item’s manufacturer, retailer, and/or distributor in your claim.
To secure compensation, you will need to prove the following facts.
- You suffered injuries and other losses.
- The product was defective.
- The product’s defect caused your injuries.
- You were using the product as intended.
Do You Need a Boston Product Liability Attorney?
After a defective product injury, it can be difficult to know what to do next. You may be in serious pain due to the incident and suffer from financial hardship, emotional trauma, and permanent impairments. You need all the support you need during this time, and enlisting an attorney to represent your product liability case can help.
Hiring a product liability lawyer from the Cashman Law Firm can provide several important benefits to your lawsuit. These advantages include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Knowledge of the legal process and experience handling similar claims
- The ability to accurately calculate your potential settlement and craft a compelling case for the courtroom
- The time and resources to launch a full investigation into your accident and gather evidence to prove your case
- Access to a network of expert witnesses who can support your case and testify on your behalf
- A strong understanding of Massachusetts product liability law and the requirements to successfully prove your lawsuit
Contact a Boston Product Liability Attorney Today
If you were injured by a defective product, you have the right to hold the manufacturer accountable. In these situations, the Cashman Law Firm can help. Contact us today at (978) 306-7549 to discuss your legal options with a product liability attorney in Boston.