Salem, MA Car Accident AttorneyClick for Free case evaluation
Automobile accidents can change the lives of those involved in minutes. If you or a loved one has been in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation for the injuries the losses that you have incurred. Contact a Salem, MA, car accident attorney with The Cashman Law Firm to ensure you receive the maximum compensation you are due.
Why Choose The Cashman Law Firm When I Have Been Hurt in a Car Accident in Salem, MA?
- Our winning track record speaks to the kind of practice we have. We are selective about the cases we commit to, so we can genuinely focus on meeting the needs of our clients.
- Our goals are our client’s goals. We ensure they feel safe and protected through the legal process as we negotiate or even go to trial to claim the maximum settlement to which our clients are entitled.
- Communication is something we do better than the rest. We pride ourselves on answering any questions our clients may have within twenty-four hours of hearing from them.
What Should I do Immediately Following a Car Accident in Salem, MA?
Automobile accidents can be very frightening. If you have been in an accident, the following steps are recommended to protect yourself:
- Call 911
- Seek medical care, even if you feel you are uninjured
- Check on the welfare of others involved
- Keep communication to a minimum
- Do not admit fault or apologize
- Take down the information of those at the scene, contact info, and tag numbers.
- Note any witnesses and their accounts.
- Jot down all the details you can remember about the accident, as memories sometimes fade over time.
- Photographs or videos of the scene may be helpful later
- Document road conditions, weather, and any other information that may be pertinent
What Damages Can I Receive Due to a Car Accident?
You may be wondering what damages you are entitled to if you have been involved in a car accident. Speak with a Salem, MA, car accident lawyer to pinpoint the exact damage package you should expect. The damages you may be owed can come in the form of economic or non-economic damages.
Massachusetts is a no-fault state, and this can make it more difficult to sue the responsible party, but at The Cashman Law Firm, we understand how to navigate these laws to ensure care is taken of our clients. Depending upon the circumstances and the outcome of the collision, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit.
Economic Damages Caused by a Car Accident
These are the damages that directly impact you or your loved one financially. They can pile up quickly and accumulate over time. Seeking the medical intervention, you need while bills mount can be tremendously stressful.
Economic damages may include bills associated with ambulance trips, emergency room visits, medical tests, hospital stays, pain management, follow-up visits, prescriptions, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and psychotherapy. These bills can be overwhelming when paired with lost wages. A car accident lawyer in Salem, Massachusetts, can help you calculate the damages you may be entitled to.
Noneconomic Damages for Car Accident Victims in Salem, MA
These damages are often harder to calculate. They concern pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, loss of consortium, scarring, disfigurement, career opportunities and potential earnings, educational opportunities, and permanent impairment. Your car accident attorney in Salem, MA, understands these losses.
Though these damages have long-lasting impacts, your attorney can determine a monetary value that may be of some assistance.
Reach out to The Cashman Law Firm Following Your Salem, MA, Auto Accident
The legal team at The Cashman Law Firm is waiting to discuss your case. Our attorneys have the experience, insight, and skill to fight for our clients. Client satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
We understand how to negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. Reach out to us today for a free consultation. We are not paid unless you are.